Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Blog

So I want to use this blog to update family, and friends on Brock since most of my family lives out of state. It's hard to always get on the phone when our days are always so busy. Obviously anything private won't be on here. I want to use this as a way to spread awareness on Autism, since Brock is high functioning ASD. I know there is thousands of blogs out there on Autism, and I read a lot of different ones, but this is our story, and every story is different. Sometimes reading the day to day happenings can give people a better understanding on what having a child with autism is really like. Although, I'd like to add you'll never get a full picture unless you yourself, or child have Autism themselves. I'll try to write a new blog once a week. I'll post my first one today. Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment